Sunday, May 27, 2007

Bored... House/Dog Sitting... Meet the Fam...

So... I am spending a week watching Katie and Cortney's dogs and cats... Fun Fun Fun!!! I thought I'd share with you all how cute they are...

Ty-Ty - Stealth Ninja Cat - He is so quick I couldn't get a photo of him...

Tigger - a Beautiful Cat - He is fun-loving and quiet... He likes chillin and eating tuna...









Tinker - the Elder - Keeps to herself... Lives by the motto, "you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours..."









Mercedez - Psycho Puppy - Enjoys barking and eating random household items... She thinks shes the alpha dog.





I brought Harley with me. He and Mercedez have developed a love-hate relationship...


2 comments:

Michelle said...

sounds like a blast. I would rather be taking care of kids!!

Amanda said...

You're tellin me... That Mercedez is a CRAZY dog! But cute as a button.