Friday, September 26, 2008

Pregnant...AGAIN... For the long haul this time!


Hi everyone! I just wanted to keep you in the loop. I am 8 weeks pregnant now. This Little Peanut appears to be sticking. We had an ultrasound a few weeks ago and it was good. Today we got to see our peanut again! And we saw a strong little heartbeat. It was 178 beats per minute. Baby was 1.95 centimeters long. I cried on the way there but once I got there I didn't cry. I thought I would...I almost did, but I didn't. Jimmy is definitely excited now. It was so cool to see the heartbeat. There was no mistaking that little flicker. I saw it right of the bat and felt immediate relief. Jimmy was happy to prove to me that there was a VERY STRONG heartbeat. He said his kids are going to be big and strong. We were both happy to hear everything is right on track. The doctor said I am within 1-2 days of my due date (May 7, 2009). So that is really good. I posted U/S pics on my baby page (http://my.babyfit.com/aejones). Keep us in your prayers!


0 comments: