Monday, March 26, 2007

Good Times!

So my cousin came to spend the weekend with me. It was a lot of fun. I really enjoy spending time with her especially since we have so much in common. It brings me so much joy to be able to connect with someone in my family. I find it amazing how we spent many years pretty much out of immediate contact and somehow ended up on the same page…WEIRD!

We were blessed to have been able to take our younger cousin, Jessica, shopping on Saturday. Jessica is expecting her first child in June. (I’m SO JEALOUS!!!) We took her to buy “maternity” clothes. It was neat that NONE of the clothes we bought were maternity. The style now is so blousy that she didn’t have to get maternity. How cool is that?

Anyhow, we (Michelle and I) had a great time; lots of great fellowship together. I don’t really attend church much anymore… so it was nice to discuss my stressors with Michelle and get her feedback on it. I really love her and thank God she is close enough to me now to be a bigger, more involved, part of my life. :)

1 comments:

Michelle said...

wow!! I had a great weekend as well. It was much needed. I also enjoy being closer and being able to come your way and chill or stay busy the entire time. Either way it's good. Have a great week.