Thursday, March 22, 2007

Michelle is Coming!

My favorite cousin, Michelle, is coming to stay with me this weekend. I am VERY excited that she is coming. We have a fun weekend planned! We are going scrapbooking on Friday night at Memry's house. Saturday morning, if we are coherent, we are going with our moms and our cousin, Jessica (she's having a baby soon), to buy Jessica some items she needs since she is pregnant. That is going to be so much fun! Anyhow, the girly times we will have this weekend are much needed especially since we work so much. It is nice for all of us to get a break and enjoy one another. :) I will write more after my weekend...

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm on the way in about 8 hrs. I have to go to work first.

P.S. thanks for cutting off the bottom of the picture, I really appreciate it!!

Michelle said...

Now I'm home. Thanks for a wonderful weekend. Much needed. Much appreciated. Love ya, see you in 2 weeks.