Thursday, July 19, 2007

Bye, Bye Buick!

So today I said goodbye to my faithful car...the BUICK Rendezvous...

Jimmy has been crunching numbers to be sure we will be financially stable once in our new home. He felt I needed a new(er) vehicle. So he had his dad make some calls. They found a 2007 FORD Escape Limited.

I bought it today. It is fully loaded with all the toys (leather seats, sun-roof etc...).It is not EXACTLY what I wanted (what I want is a REALLY EXPENSIVE GMC Acadia), but this is a great deal we could not pass up. I enjoy the toys and such my previous cars have not had.
Jimmy is afraid I don't like it. The truth is, I wanted a Mazda Tribute not long ago and it is the same car as the FORD Escape. However, I have been spoiled in a BUICK, the ultimate "luxury" type vehicle for the past like 3 years... I came to love it. Jimmy should understand that in time I will love this car just as much! But I will never love my car as much as I love him.

I am so thankful to have him. He is keeping me grounded in the craziness of our lives changing and becoming one [I thought that the "oneness" is what happened on your wedding night... but apparently it is a long drawn out process... Who knew that "oneness" had many meanings?].

1 comments:

Michelle said...

I like it. You'll like the nice leather seats(probably a little more in winter, summer is very hot with leather) it's worth it. Oneness is definantly true with relationships of any kind. at times we question but oneness is it. Thats why God gives us these relationships, it's to try to show us what He wants with us. Love you