Friday, July 13, 2007

Cheap color/cut/style

I was feeling a bit adventurous today and I went to get my hair cut. Actually, I had them cut MANY hairs... LOL! I also has this wonderful hair stylist highlight my hair. It was quite the fiasco. She was ill (or maybe just hungry -> she kept eating crackers) and grumpy... I was so scared she would mess up. Anyhow, I was under the dryer [for what seemed like eternity] and my foils were getting blown around one blew off and I got "hair dye stuff" all over my hands trying to shield my eyes! A nice old lady was gracious enough to help me out and fold the foil back around my hair.

All in all it turned out nice! Or at least I think so...

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I like it . It looks fresh and summertimeish. I think that's a word.

Amanda said...

I like it too. It is fun. I am definitely going back to the grumpy chick!